Thursday, October 30, 2014

Deep blue + turquoise ombré hair by the Editor Salon

Since a few months back I last dye my hair. I couldn't take it anymore! Finally I make up my mind to re dye my hair with my friend. I have been struggling what colour to dye. From blonde, silver grey to turquiose. And at last I made up my mind to go for turquiose. Oh ya, I almost forgot to introduce the salon. It is called 'The Editor Salon' and is located at 12A-1, Jalan Setia Dagang AJ U13/AJ, Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam. It is just opposite Setia City Mall. The environment, the staff everything is so good. Love the place very much. I would definitely recommend you all to pay a visit there.

After bleaching my hair

The final colour of deep blue + turquiose! Like it very much~ by Chefuu Lee 

Ps: This is the second time bleaching my hair and I don't recommend it. It damages the hair and make it very dry. But it is really addictive once your start bleaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment