Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Happy birthday, Victor!

Sunday 5th October, me and my boyfriend went to celebrate his friend, Victor's birthday at Samba Brazilian Steakhouse which located at Avenue K. That is the first time I'm going there so I have been fool by my boyfriend that we need to ride LRT from KLCC in order to reach Avenue K.

Groupie with birthday boy!

Us~

Besides that, the girls and boys gang challenge each other for a meal who win the likes for each and everyone of us on our Facebook page within a month. This photo are shown as below but before that please go to my Facebook page and like it.

The flower boys!!

The "sexy" girls!!

We ended up our day with a movie named, Anabelle.


Ps: The overall food is not as high as my expectations especially the beef. I hardly can chew and even swallow it. The movie is also not really scary for me that is scared of watching horror movie. But all of us had so much laughter that night!

No comments:

Post a Comment