Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sing My Song a.k.a 中国好歌曲

I have been always like to watch all kinds of talent show since a few years back. I had watch x-factor, the voice UK and China, American idol and etc. Recently, I have been watching Sing My Song. I found out his show when I am watching 8tv at home. I usually don't watch TV when I live in KL and I will only watch TV when I go back to my hometown. There is where I found this awesome talent show. Let me tell you. This is a Chinese reality talent show whereby all the contestants perform their original composition rather than covering song from other artists. This show is produced by the same team as 'The Voice of China'. The series consists of three phases that is a blind audition, a battle phase, and live performance shows. The four coaches choose their teams of contestants through a blind audition process. Each of the coach has the length of the auditioner's performance to decide if they wants that singer's self-written, composed, and sung song on their individual team. If two or more judges want the same singer, the singer has their choice to choose their own coach. The four coaches are Yang Kun, Tanya, Liu Huan and Chou Hua Jian. 



There are a few songs that I specially recommend that are 要死就一定要死在你手里 by 莫西子诗, 周三的情书 by 周三, 再见吧 喵小姐 by 王晓天, 当你老了 by 赵照. All of these songs are touching in their different way. I really recommend all the Chinese that understand mandarin should watch this show and you will find it interesting.

Ps: The media that vote sucks! Lastly, I wish I have this good talent as them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment