Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I have done it!

Yes indeed I did say that I'm not going to do any double eyelid surgery, but after I change my department to the operating theatre and saw many kind of plastic surgeries done here especially double eyelid surgery also known as blepharoplasty, it tempted me for doing it. After very long decision, I've made up my mind to go for it! I make my very first move to go and see the plastic surgeon for the place I work with my boyfriend without letting any of my family members know about it. Without much hesitation, after the appointment straight away I booked the date of surgery and pay for the deposit. Next I called my mom and grandma to let them know about it. Surprisingly they agreed for me to do it and I'm so excited yet nervous. 

Finally the day has come, previously the clinic nurse has instructed me to have light breakfast as the doctor is giving me dormicum to sedate me a little and of course local anaesthesia to numb the area which he's going to cut it. The clinic nurse also remind me not wear high heels and wear sunglasses to prevent the direct sunlight. The surgery is going to start soon. I went in and get changed and waited for the doctor. The doctor asked me go into a room and took a couple of my eyes photos. Then, his assistant bring me to the operating room. I'm getting so nervous. As I lie down on the operating bed, everything suddenly became so different because usually I'm the one who is assisting and now I'm the one who is going to be operated. The doctor came to put in an intravenous line for me to inject some sedative. As he looked at me, suddenly he said, "Carmen, smile! Don't be serious. You are making me nervous now." Then, I forced myself to smile a little cause I'm really scared that time. After giving me the sedation and local anaesthesia, the surgery begun. And Tadaa!

                          
The old and new me! Which one do you prefer?

Ps: How the surgery was done you can search it from YouTube and any question please pm me on my Facebook page. 
      

No comments:

Post a Comment