Saturday, November 22, 2014

The Hunger Games, Mockingjay Part 1

The movie I have been waiting for is finally out! I love the story line which the writer creates and it always make me look forward for what is going on in the movie. It is inspirational and the love from Katniss to her sister is one thing we should salute to. I don't think some of us would volunteer herself to save her own sister which will put her life in danger or even death. I know many of you will say this is just some kind of movie but I really hope all of us including me will try their best to do that. Hey, let's come back to the movie. One of the quotes I remember the most is the message she gave to President Snow, "if we burn, you burn with us!" 


Ps: Can't wait for part 2! I bet it is still as interesting as it is. Hope it won't fail me.

No comments:

Post a Comment